Our maintenance plans perform service on equipment to ensure they are working effectively to maximum performance and prolong its life.
HVAC System Cleaning:
When it comes to fighting dirty indoor air, Klima Mechanical has what it takes to help everyone breath easier and feel better in the workplace. Poorly maintained HVAC systems harbor mold, fungi, bacteria, pollen, dust mites and other disease carrying biological pollutants which are re-circulated through forced air systems. Given the right conditions of moisture and temperature, these contaminants can flourish in the ductwork and be carried out into the workspace where humans are exposed.
PROFESSIONAL CLEANING OF YOUR HVAC SYSTEM PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• HVAC zones satisfy faster, equipment cycles less and lasts longer resulting in lower operational and maintenance costs.
• Increased energy savings
• Improved heating/cooling equipment efficiency
• Improved health standards
• Increased productivity due to decreased absenteeism as a result of illness and respiratory problems
• Improved government ratings
• Reduction of discomforts associated with allergies, sinus problems, headaches, eye irritation, and other upper respiratory symptoms that affect employee attitudes and work performance
• Improved office, classroom, facility and other workplace environments. Office furnishings and appointments such as desks, draperies and carpets will stay cleaner, longer
• Enhanced employee and public image
While most cleaning companies simply clean as far as they can reach into the ductwork, Klima Mechanical specializes in of contact vacuuming and source removal in our air purification process. Our professionals use manual entry to effectively reach and clean those hard to get at areas within your ducts and HVAC system. Where necessary, access doors will be installed to allow complete cleaning of the ductwork and components. Air handling equipment, including all fresh air intake and return ducts, heating and cooling coils, and fans are thoroughly washed to purge them of dirt and contaminants. Air diffusers and grilles are thoroughly washed, reset to previous positions, and put back into place.